Glass crash protection
- Harmonious façade designs
- Integrated lighting
- Economical production,
- easy to assemble
- “Made in Germany“quality
- Vertical support bars - glass surfaces up to a width of 3000 mm
- Horizontal support bars up to width of 1600 mm
- Heights of between 400 mm and 1200 mm
- Narrow elevation widths of 54 mm
- Glass strengths of up to 20 mm
- Glass weight of up to 170 kg
THE TRANSPARENT ALTERNATIVE
Floor-to-ceiling windows let light into spaces and open up a view to the outside. However if the crash-safe features as set out in building regulations are put in place by means of a traditional metal balustrade, then this not only interferes with the view to the outside but frequently the exterior view of the facade as well. The transparent French Balcony Lambda FB is the elegant alternative. With its technically sophisticated solution it enables a uniform, harmonious appearance for modern filigree glass facades.
ELEGANT ON THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
ROOM FOR CREATIVE PLANNING
With its flexible possibilities for use HUECK‘s French Balcony offers planners and architects a variety of design options.
EASY TO HANDLE
Lambda FB can be combined with all other Lambda systems.